Our Educational Model
To be an educational community that contributes to the formation of integral individuals, aspiring to be the leaders of the country through a competitive mentality and a vision of an entrepreneurship, so that, from their own doing, they contribute to the construction of a more humane and just world.
To guide our students, together with the educational community, to become highly effective and analytic individuals, with an excellent bilingual academic formation, and solid moral, ethics, scientifics, civics, and ecological values, so they are able to overcome the challenges that the global world may bring.
|1. Responsibility 2. Tolerance 3. Respect||4. Solidarity 5. Integrity 6. Equity|
Where to find us
We offer the following grades for the year 2018:
Early Childhood School:
|All classes start at:||7:30 a.m.|
|Kinder 3 – 5:||12:00 p.m.|
|Kinder 6:||12:30 p.m.|
|Elementary School:||2:20 p.m.|
|Middle School/ High School:||3:30 p.m.|
Remember: homeworks are made at school!
Application for Admission
Requirements for Admission
- Application for admission.
- Copy of DUI both Parents.
- 2 Photos.
- If the student´s parents are divorced and there is a legal document granting the custody in favor of one or another relative, submit a copy of the legal document.
- Grades Report and MINED Certificate.
- Behavior Record (in a closed envelope).
- Proof of Financial Record of the institution where the child studied (in a closed envelope).
- Recent Birth certificate.
- Medical Form, stamped and signed by a Doctor.
- Financial Commitment sheet signed.